Saturday 3 January 2009

Courses starting again

Happy New Year everyone I hope 2009 will be joyful and profitable for you all.

Courses begin on 5th January, if you want to participate (and you haven't already) contact me by the usual means. more details at www.letthemtalk.fr

Every year an update to the English dictionary comes out with a number of new entries. 2009 is no different a number of new words have entered the dictionary for the first time. Many of which such as frenemy and jargonaut I have never heard of myself. Full story here

New words in English

I have found an excellent new blog for learning English called http://www.anglais-facile-cours.com/ written by Jonathan Lewis an English teacher in Provence. He's recorded some videos too. This is Jonathan explaining the difference between "say" and "tell"


No comments: